As a leader in the textile recycling sector in Tunisia and North Africa, SOFRIP Company continues to develop and improve the performance and quality of its products and services.
Quality and social responsibility in SOFRIP Company represent priority themes to which the company gives particular attention and consideration for sustainable development and continuous improvement.
For this reason, we are committed to implementing a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 version 2015, based on continuous improvement through the following orientations:
– Being responsive to the needs and expectations of interested parties and satisfying continuously our customers.
– Improve the social level of our employees and ensure safety at work.
– Develop skills, involvement and versatility of staff.
– Improve continuously our performance and profitability by increasing productivity, controlling costs, and respecting deadlines and the quality of our products.
– Develop further international markets and expand our horizons for reliable and modern investments that create jobs and added value.
In order to achieve these objectives and strategic orientations, management is committed to ensuring
the availability of resources, providing an adequate work environment, satisfying applicable requirements and
continuously improving the efficiency of the system.
In this regard, all the staff is expected to adhere to the implementation of the Quality Management
System and to apply work rules, procedures and any other operational document.
This quality policy and its objectives are examined during the management review or exceptionally at the request of the management.
CEO HAMDI KANNOU
Let's get in touch
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.